Marketplace 2.0 makes it easier for Con Edison to engage with customers and help them save energy.
Con Edison is offering its residential customers an upgraded online Marketplace to help them find and purchase energy-saving electronics and appliances. By providing details on each product’s energy usage and costs and by making it easy for customers to make their purchases, Con Edison helps New Yorkers lower their monthly bills and contribute to a clean, sustainable environment.
The Con Edison Marketplace went live in June 2016, and has already delivered energy savings to all Con Edison’s residential customers. This new Marketplace 2.0 makes it easier for Con Edison to engage with customers and help them save energy. Con Edison customers can create account profiles for saved searches, get price alerts, and access product rebates. Customers can access the Marketplace on their desktop computers or on their mobile devices.
Matthias Kurwig, co-founder and CEO, Enervee:
“Marketplace 2.0 opens up a range of exciting new avenues for Con Edison, where energy efficiency and customer engagement is really only the beginning. We’re thrilled to be working so closely with Con Edison to help build the next stage of tomorrow’s utility. Enervee is committed to both changing the way we as consumers buy, and helping utilities such as Con Edison realize their potential to be the trusted energy advisors of the future. Marketplace 2.0 clearly demonstrates this dual commitment.’’
2016 was an active year for Enervee, the California start-up powering the Marketplace:
1. More than 22 million households now served across the US and Europe.
2. 1977 GWh delivered in lifetime energy savings from efficient purchases.
3. More than $22 million’s worth of efficient products sold via Marketplace.
4. Typical increase in energy efficiency of products brought is 12%
5. 17 product categories fully ranked with the Enervee Score daily
6. Average appliance purchase value of $1,078 via Marketplace
Get started to schedule a demo, join our newsletter, or chat with us.